To subscribe, listen & download all my House mixes (Podomatic): DJ LORi's Podomatic
Electro channel weekly Mixshow: AddictedToRadio.com
Central time: Sundays @12 midnight, Mondays @3pm, Wednesdays @4am, Thursdays @7pm, Fridays @11am and @10pm, Saturdays @1pm
- Officially voted #30 Female DJ, worldwide, (www.shejay.net)
- One of the world's first female DJs who started with the House and Club industry (since 1985)
- 2 time Finalists award-winning female DJ (sponsored by Advanta and Stevie Awards for Women Entreprenuers)
Representing as a pioneer of the world's first female DJs in the club Industry (since 1985), DJ LORi is now, also recognized as the #30 female DJ worldwide, having been officially voted by fans and more. Maintaining herself as a true icon for female DJs but not limiting herself, she continually upholds as a reputable club and music DJ throughout the years.
With her spin styles crossing wide spectrums of cultural lines, she consistently exposes her unique abilities and talents to new sound levels, by maintaining to keep the respects of the many genres of HOUSE. Her main talent for mixing any genre gets her noticed by the club and music industries.
Tapping into the mainstream with her eclectic talent of mixing Top 40 of Classic House, Hip-hop, Mashups, Classic House and more, she maintains several weekly residencies throughout the Midwestern states. Staying true to her beginning roots with House music, her very soul, is where you will find her internet residencies with many global radio stations, as well as her bookings throughout the United States.
- House: Electro, Progressive, Tribal, Classics, Dutch House
- Mashups, Hiphop, RnB
Internet Mix Shows & Radio Stations
- 24/7 radio: www.AddictedToRadio.com
nominated every year as "Best Radio Station" at the Winter Music Conference in South Beach Miami, Florida (WMC)
While her local talent is situated in the Midwest and Chicago land area, she is also hired to tour for fashion shows, A-list celebrity events, tradeshows, grand store openings, sportsline clothing collections & private events nationwide, including retail events such as with NIKE, FINISHLINE, CHILI'S, TARGET, BIORE & more. Additionally, having continuing opportunities to serve celebrities such as NBA's Michael Jordan, Lupe Fiasco and more, her career has taken her to new heights, with producing and remixing.
(Gracing the decks of Chicago and across the USA's finest nightclubs):
FML, Bar Louie, 2nd Cousins, Murphy's, Angels & Kings, Watra, Spoon, Social 25, Level, Religion's Catacomb, Fumar, Skybar, Spybar, Sortie Lounge, Mannequin, Zoo, Vain, Bacchus, Koko Lounge, NV Penthouse Lounge, Carnivale, Joe's Street On Weed Street, Club Royale, Soiree Lounge, Ruby, Thr3ee Boutique / CHii Clothing, Moda, Gramercy, Windsor, Club Select, Gloss, Zentra, Martini Ranch, Xavier's, W. Center Hotel, Bar Loui, The Fizz, Palmer House Hilton, DJ Mea's Christmas bash (Los Angeles, CA), Murphy's (Rockford, IL), Great Dane (Wausua, WI), Fins (Edgerton, WI), Blue Bar (Kentucky), Blue Chip Casino (Michigan City, IN), Push Lounge of HorseShoe Casino, MiniBar, Club 651, Stone Lotus
DJLORi's AddictedToRadio In-The-Mix-Show
Bad Boy Bill, Derrick Carter, Steve Smooth, JJ Flores, Mixin' Marc, CZR, Mickey Mixin' Oliver
- 2012: Spring Awakening Fest 2012 with AddictedToRadio.com
- 2012: AddictedToRadio nominated for "BEST RADIO STATION (GLOBAL)" for WMC
- 2012: Voted #46 Female DJ (Chicago, IL)
- 2012: Featured DJ in Barlife Magazine (Chicago, IL)
- 2012: Featured DJ for TLC channel "Four Weddings" (Nationally aired 1/20/2012)
- 2011: Featured DJ for national TV show on Lifetime, "FOUR WEDDINGS" (show airs early 2012)
- 2011: Appointed Billboard Dance & Club Chart Reporter
- 2011: DJ @ C4 w/ Brittany Nielsen of VH1's "OchoCinco Ultimate Catch"
- 2010: Featured in video of Steve Smooth's So High
- 2010: Soundcloud: Music club mixes of Electro & Progressive House, Top 40/Dance/Mashup and Hip-Hop
- 2010: Named AddictedToRadio : weekly resident DJ for Altered State channel, Electro and Progressive House
- 2009: Various Chicago hotspots, including opening for RnB singer and MTV's Ray J
- 2009: Hot Import Nights 2009 (Soldier Field)
- 2008: Private event, hip-hop artist, Lupe Fiasco
- 2008: Tri-coastal LIVE CW Channel event with Maroon 5 & "Gossip Girls" (NY, LA, Chicago)
- 2006: Officially voted #30 Female DJ worldwide
- 2005: Remix song for Mickey Mixin' Oliver
- 2004: 2 finalist awards for Women Entrepreneurs
- 1985 to Now: One of Chicago's & the world's original first female DJs, as a well-respected House lady DJ, since 1985.